Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Heads Up Vocabulary Game

Warning - Your students will want to play this again and again!



Teacher Directions: 
  • Type out vocabulary words for current unit, one per page. 
  • Copy enough for each group of two students to have a copy. 
  • You can have the students split their vocabulary list. I could hold the words up first and my partner can give me clues. Once I am out of words, we switch roles. Otherwise, you can have each student do the entire list. I hold all the words up, my partner gives me clues. We shuffle our vocabulary words and switch roles. 

Student Directions: 
  • Hold one vocabulary word up to your head. 
  • Your partner needs to give you clues until you say the word. 
  • Place another word to your forehead and repeat the first two steps. 





If you would like to receive more activities like this in a weekly email sent every Friday (in time for next week's plans), sign-up below! 





No comments:

Post a Comment